2007年9月11日火曜日

Sweet ice !!


The summer of Kyoto is very hot. I cannot help eating ice cream.
I love ice cream.
I went to "Tsuruya Yoshinobu" which was famous for Kyoto cake today. In "Tsuruya Yoshinobu", you can eat powdered green tea and Kyoto cake, ぜんざい, a shaved ice with syrup on the top in the second floor.
I wanted to eat a shaved ice with syrup on the top of here all the time. And I ate a shaved ice with syrup on the top just recently here. The ices are small. The shaved ice with syrup on the top is very delicious.
I thought that the interior decoration of the shop was wonderful. There are a tea-ceremony room and a garden in the shop. Anyone can make himself/herself at home.
In addition, cake craftsman does the service making a cake in front of counter seat here. I want to look that by all means this time.
-------------------------------------
Business hours : 9:00 ~18:00
Regular holiday : wedness day
How to get there : get on a bus(no.9) from Kyoto Statio 
Adress : 602-8434京都市上京区今出川通堀川西入 map

0 件のコメント: