2007年9月7日金曜日

Yasaka shrine


I stopped at Yasaka-jinja Shrine. I was glad because I went to Yasaka-jinja Shrine after a long absence . However, the western gate was under construction. I felt disappointing. But when enter the gate, as usual.

Night Yasaka-jinja Shrine is very romantic. A light burnt to the garden lantern and was quiet, and there were few people, too. I may be good for the place for dating.

In Yasaka-jinja Shrine, cherry blossoms are beautiful every spring. tourists comes to Yasaka-jinja Shrine a lot in spring. There are too many people, and it seems to become a festival.



Because Yasaka-jinja Shrine is a wonderful place, I recommend you to go once.

----------------------------------------

How to go there
Foot about 30 minutes straight from Kawaramachi station (Hankyu line) to the east.
Foot about 20 minutes straight from Shijo Station (Keihan line) to the east.
map

0 件のコメント: