2007年6月17日日曜日

Let it be...

Good evening, everybody. This is IMA-JUN.
It rains in Kyoto now. It was very hard for me that I go home from the station by a bike.
I’m thankful to people read this BLOG always.
How? Is this BLOG interesting?
mmm…, I don’t know…
For this sentence, Tomorrow, MARO may say “You must do it interesting, if you think so!! ” and get angry. I’m sorry MARO♪ Please don’t get angry, MARO♪♪

MARO is our leader. She is cute and beautiful, having a great sense of responsibility, an older sister of twins, having a little strange voice, good manager, enthusiastic, kindly, then she make up a little over.
Yes…, I feel it scary to see her tomorrow.
Today’s BLOG isn’t matter of Kyoto at all. Ha-ha-ha.
For the present, I must equip myself with binding a stomach with magazines when I go to university tomorrow.

IMA-JUN

0 件のコメント: