2007年6月27日水曜日

The bench of Kamo-river




Saturday, June 22, The point where I am tired from a crowd and arrived at is a riverbank of Kamo-river is basic of Kyoto date.
There is Kyoto fashion cantata that I promised from last month on that day. As is expected, it is Kyoto fashion cantata, The show of course, The number of spectators is a lot!! My head reels with the heat of the show and people a little. In the show having been over we drunk on people yet go to Kamo-river like the fish which totally breathes. Our problem of days drift with a river when we lower a waist on the bench of the stone and hear the sound of the river. I look up incidentally on from there, then I see a man and the woman who have dinner on the porch.
“We have no-money for having dinner on the porch, however we cannot buy this our time on the bench of the stone.”
…thinking that, I look up at the top proudly.
IMA-JUN

*Kyoto fashion cantata
The fashion show that is performed by the sponsorship of the Kyoto chamber of commerce every year in June. The show is constituted by Traditional outfitting, modern outfitting of Kyoto and various foreign brands, for example FENDI, CHANEL, SONIA RYKIEL etc.

0 件のコメント: