2007年11月20日火曜日

Good Kyoto Chicken

I went to dinner in Ponto-cho.
It is gorgeous though it is a shop "Saku-Saku".

A domestic shop in the shop though the shop posture is lively.
It was narrow, and did a mood of the counter seat in the store almost.
And, the drink is made in my truth back … The person in the shop was indeed a shop near the distance.

Rice and Mr. feel it because the lighting is also considerably well informed, and he doesn't exist in bar or the drinking house, etc.
It was a wholesome air.
When I say to the manager, "You looks young"

"To tell the truth, it is not so. "

He said.
It might be how old in reality. I was not able to be heard. Please ask him.

And, I ate the carpaccio of Chicken.
It was very delicious. The addition and subtraction already easily : about the tomato. Tears
that are made to tired stomach in "Drinking" of every day and seen.

Please eat once.

Kitchen Bar Saku0Saku






拡大地図を表示

0 件のコメント: