2007年11月8日木曜日

BAR in kyoto "C&D PONTO"


I introduce "C&D 先斗(PONTO)" which is a bar of Kyoto.

There is the shop in the second floor of the building. The bar is very small. I was surprised. Some illumination are gloomy. I think that I wanto came to the bar for dating at night.

The Bartender is a very good person! The friend who went out together got drunk very much, but the bartender talked with him kindly.

I took the cocktail of the photograph. The color is very beautiful.the tast is melon and sweety!!delicious! But it took time since I ordered cocktail till I got it. There is also powdered green tea parfait. A lot of ice and fruit are in the parfait. The parfait is luxurious. The menu is written to the folding fan and is pretty.


Bar C&D先斗(ponto)
〒604-8003
京都市中京区先斗町通三条下ル 古都会館2F
tel : 075-252-5599
OPEN 19:00 - 5:00 365days

0 件のコメント: