2007年7月7日土曜日

The secret of Matsuo-shrine



There is Matsuo-shrine near my home.

This shrine is really famous because there is one of famous water vein in the shrine. And the shrine is dedicated to the god of Japanese sake. So, brewers come to here often because they believe the legend that if you use the water of the water vein which is called KAMENOI, you don’t fail to make Japanese sake.
But I know that the shrine have a more interesting story. The shrine’s written fortunes prove right. After I had drawn the fortune which predicted bad luck (I was 16 year-old), I become illness. After I had drawn the fortune which predicted very good luck (I was 18 year-old), I passed DOSHISYA university. I drew The shrine’s written fortune every year!! I recommend it to know whether your star is in a favorable or an unfavorable position this year.

If you drew the fortune which predicted bad luck, I recommend buying amulets of the shrine. Someone believes that the amulets might protect you from something bad. I sometime feel so, sometime not so. But I feel relieved to have the amulets. It is enough reason for me to have the amulets.



If you wanted to know whether your star is in a favorable or an unfavorable position this year, let’ go to the shrine!!

☆ 松尾大社 MATSUO-shrine☆
Address : 3 miya-cho arashiyama nishikyo-ku kyoto-city-kyoto Japan 6160024
Tel : 075-871-5016
Amulet : 1000yen~

0 件のコメント: