2007年7月9日月曜日

Beer!

Hi!
It is Lawrence who electric shock was set up dangerously.
Either today without disheartening, it is food news item.
Some days ago I went to the life first beer garden!





This is Takashimaya,ShijoKawaramachi,KYOTO.

I reached at over 6 oclock people was spotted.

Hurrying, now then the ticket two plates which you receive in exchange with and the drink exchange ticket taking the field!

I aim toward the mountain of the flyed chicken first!

Because it was the Viking type,I ate various food and fruits.
This place was for cooking Udon and take the Tenshin.


Can you see the technic of cooking Yakisoba!


Those where it has appeared forward are the skewered grilled chicken,Yakitori.


This is the Tofu.
I ate it tremendous quantity!

Many people made queue for get one's dinner.


Come and enjoy Your summer in JAPAN!



Kyoto TAKASHIMAYA ASAHI Beer Garden

PM5:30~PM10:00
Free eat and drink Man:3200Yen  Weman2900Yen
Tel:(075)221-8811

0 件のコメント: